Good morning lovelies!
So, my cat has proceeded to wake me up......again......at 6am and after trying to go back to sleep for 2 hours now, I have given up. When my dog was alive, she used to bang in my door, so now it doesn't really latch, hence, it swings open in the middle of the night when I have my windows open. My sister (who claims she owns the cats) sleeps with her door closed. So when they are hungry at 6 in the morning, they meow at my door. Lovely...
So, today marks the beginning of a little bit of traveling for me!!!! I'm heading down to Woostah (no, non-New Englanders, that's not how you really spell it) to go visit one of my best friends for a night, then heading up to Freeport to visit 2 other besties. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Friends are hands down one of the most important things in my life. God, then below that is family, and a hairline below that are my friends. See, I love my friends just as much as my family. In fact, I have found that my friends often become my family. At school, they are my lifelines weather they live at school with me or not. They are the ones I call when I am sad, hurt, scared, lonely, bored, want a cooking buddy, need motivation, want to share something, or just need a good ol' whack on the back of the head saying that I am being stupid. Loyalty is something that I value above most else, and I can honestly say that my friends are some of the most loyal people I know. They would take a bullet for me, just like I would do for them.
There is group of about 5 of us and most of us (ahem...Steph........haha) will be living in the same apartment next year and I absolutely cannot wait. These amazing women are some of the most hard working, giving, loving, honest, and genuine people I know. That I get to call them my friends is one of the biggest blessings in my life.
Now, don't get me wrong, there are some really amazing other people I am friends with that I absolutely couldn't live without. People I have quite literally been friends with for over a decade, or friends who I just don't get to connect with that often, and they are wonderful as well. You guys are fantastic too!
Basically, this is me saying thank you to all the wonderful people that I get to call "friend". Thank you seems so inadequate, but it's all I have right now. Know that you mean the world to me, that I love you a whole hell of a lot, and that I don't know what I would do without you!!!!
Much Love,
L
No comments:
Post a Comment