Hello lovelies!
I am writing this in an exceptionally good mood! My life has gotten quite busier, but with such good things that I can't help but smile. I know that I will be absolutely exhausted till just after Christmas/New Years when I hope to move and have things settle down, but till then, lots of driving and late night/early morning work will be happening.
As you who know me in the Facebook world know, I have accepted a job at an amazing company doing work that I absolutely cannot wait to begin! I applied for this position in April before graduation and quite literally didn't even hear back from them. After I moved back east from Utah, I applied again after a friend told me that they were still hiring. I had just started my retail job when I got a call from these guys asking to set up an interview. I drove down twice while I was working overnights at the store and ended up with the job!!! HR training was on Mon, job specific training was on Tues and I had my first staff meeting yesterday. I have a few cases that I will be starting soon and absolutely cannot wait to get out there and hang out with my kiddos and families!!!
I have a combined position where I not only get to work with kids 1 on 1, but I also get to spend time with clinicians and tag team family cases. It is truly the best of both worlds. Everyone who works there is super chill and helpful and incredibly nice and patient! I have so much to learn (acronyms, billing, paperwork, where things are, etc.) but I absolutely couldn't ask for more right now.
Basically, I am so beyond thankful I can hardly contain myself!!! I remember driving home from UT and spending a lot of time thinking and wondering what I was going to do when I got back here and freaking out that I didn't have a job or even a lead on one. I have only been home for a little over a month...that's it! In that month, I have moved back with people I love, seen friends and family, and have acquired not just one, but TWO jobs...God is SO good!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!! He has been doing that a lot in my life lately. I will feel like I have absolutely no direction and won't know where to even begin to move forward with things and suddenly I am right smack dab in the middle of something amazing, beautiful, and super exciting. I couldn't have picked out this position better myself. I absolutely cannot wait to see where this road leads, but I know that I am 100% along for the ride!
Love to all you beautiful people out there!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment